Silver Hydrosol for Immune Support – My Interview with Dr. Robert MacCuspie

From: "Health Quest Podcast" <Steve@PROTECTED>
Date: February 22nd 2018

Hello

I have just uploaded my latest interview

Sovereign Silver Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol is in a Class by Itself

Dr. Robert MacCuspieIn this interview we are going to discuss Sovereign Silver Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol manufactured by Natural Immunogenics. We have used liquid silver in my family for decades. I first learned about Sovereign Silver about 15 years ago and it has been my silver of choice since then. It is the only silver that I have recommended since that time. Let me be very clear: I recommend that you take no other liquid silver until you compare the difference.

There are a few natural dietary supplements that exist in a class by themselves. Sovereign Silver is very different than other competitive silver products in the marketplace. This interview is about how you can learn for yourself and see the difference between Sovereign Silver and every other product you can buy. That is a bold claim and it isn’t often that the distinctions are this clear. I think if you look closely at Sovereign Silver and listen to this interview you will begin to see the distinctions and why it makes an important difference.

There are many good reasons to consider using silver. In this interview we will be considering Sovereign Silver as a dietary supplement for the immune system*. As a dietary supplement we cannot discuss treating disease because that is a medical issue. As a dietary supplement we can discuss structure and function in the body. This is an important point. Nutrients are naturally occurring molecules that have a role in human health. Silver is one of those molecules. It is a mineral that is found in nature and in our bodies. Nutrients are not drugs and drugs are not nutrients. Don’t confuse the two.

Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
FDA recognizes Sovereign Silver Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol to be a safe dietary supplement. FDA allows a claim for immune support*.
FDA does not allow medical claims for dietary silver. An example of a medical claim is “silver is anti-microbial”. This type of claim is not permitted for dietary supplements and Sovereign Silver does not make this claim. If a company is relying on medical claims to sell their products, this should be a caution flag. Good companies comply with federal regulations across the board including claims.

History of Silver
From the time of Hippocrates, silver’s health protective properties were well respected. Silver was used to help protect the purity and safety of drinking water throughout ancient Mediterranean civilizations. Known to be an effective antimicrobial, silver was used extensively to heal  wounds and treat infections from ancient times through the first World War. Silver nitrate is still used in the eyes of newborn infants to prevent infection, and NASA relies on silver ions to help purify water on the International Space Station. As people search out natural ways to support their health and well-being, silver is gaining more widespread recognition for immune support.*

To read more and listen to the interview CLICK HERE.

You can also listen by subscribing to HealthQuestPodcast.com, iTunes or with any smart device podcast app.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Health Quest Podcast Subscription List

Privacy Policy: