Nutrition and Lifestyle for a Healthier Heart – My Interview with Jolie Root

From: "Health Quest Podcast" <Steve@PROTECTED>
Date: March 17th 2018

Hello

I have just uploaded my latest interview

No matter your age or health status, your heart needs good nutrition.

Heart SupportJolie RootThere is a lot of concern about cardiovascular health. With good reason, Heart disease is the number one killer of Americans. Before I go any further, I want to be clear. We are not discussing how to treat your heart disease. Nutrient don’t treat heart disease. Nutrients nourish the body. Drugs are not nutrients and nutrients are not drugs. Don’t confuse the two. Doctors treat heart disease using drugs and surgery and possibly modest dietary changes. This is not what we are talking about.

In this interview with Jolie Root, we are focusing on is the importance of all the other things that you can and should do that support not only cardiovascular health but also the health of your entire system. Nutrients that are good for the brain and also good for the heart. Nutrients that are good for inflammation are good throughout the body. Exercise benefits the entire body as do most of the good things we can do for ourselves. So the topic we are discussing is what can you do to support health and cardiovascular health in particular. Whether you are healthy or have some cardiovascular issue, the point is that the lifestyle you choose and the foods and nutrients you consume are foundational. They are not optional. A human body cannot be fully healthy when lifestyle and diet are sub optimal.

Heart HealthThere are a lot of interviews here on HealthQuestPodcast.com that have a focus on cardiovascular health. There are lot’s of nutrients that support cardiovascular health. We will discuss many of those specific nutrients in this interview with Jolie. It is critical that you understand the value of each particular nutrient. Every nutrient or herb offers a unique property. It is the intelligent application of the nutrients that will provide the best outcomes. This is the hard part for most people, understanding and choosing the nutrients to take.

When we say omega-3 is good for heart health, or CoQ10 is good for heart support, or curcumin is helpful for inflammation, we don’t really convey the how or why of the benefit. Each is distinct from one another. The nutritional benefits of each is different. They are all supportive of cardiovascular structure and/or function. Whatever the health concern you have, you want to target the cells, tissues and organs of the body, when choosing your supplements. We will discuss these nutrients and more in this interview.

To read more and listen to the interview CLICK HERE.

You can also listen by subscribing to HealthQuestPodcast.com with any smart device podcast app.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Health Quest Podcast Subscription List

Privacy Policy: