Nutrition for Healthy Joint Support

From: "Health Quest Podcast" <Steve@PROTECTED>
Date: September 27th 2019

Hello

I have just uploaded my latest interview

Lifestyle, diet and nutritional supplements are foundational for joint health.

Joint & Muscle Support

Neil E. LevinIn this interview with Neil E. Levin we will discuss how to support joint health. We will discuss the tissues involved and the specific nutrients that have been shown to provide structure and function support for those areas.

One of my pet peeves is the commercials that show people suffering with joint pain with activity such as gardening or dancing. The suggestion is that pain medication solves the problem. Just taking over-the-counter pain medications will make you better. Now you can dance and garden and do all of the things you haven’t been able to do. As if these medications fix your problems. They do not.

This is not to minimize the importance of pain management. It is to suggest that pain management does not lead to healing. It also ignores that many of the pain medications have side effects and some of these side effects can be profound and even life threatening. So let’s be clear at the start: If you have a disease and need treatment, see your doctor. Let your doctor treat the disease.

You need to become well informed about your condition and how it’s affecting your body. What tissues and organs may be involved? You need to become informed about the medications you use. How are they affecting the body and especially what are the risks and side effects?* The side effects of medications may give you additional challenges and you need to understand both benefits and risks.*

Whether you have a disease such as arthritis, bursitis, tendonitis etc. or not, you need to be well nourished.* A body that is well nourished will do better than one that is poorly nourished. When you have a problem such as joint discomfort, there are several things you need to figure out.* I have listed these for you on the podcast page.

To read more and listen to the interview CLICK HERE.

You can also listen on iTunes and any podcast app.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Health Quest Podcast Subscription List

Privacy Policy: