The Truth About Beauty

From: "Health Quest Podcast" <Steve@PROTECTED>
Date: November 8th 2019

Hello

I have just uploaded my latest interview

Transform your looks and life from the inside out.

Skin SupportWe all want to look good. We spend a lot of time and money to improve the health and appearance of our skin. Kat James has re-released her best selling book “The Truth About Beauty” and this book serves as a powerful guide to transforming your looks and your life.

One of the things that makes this book so powerful is that Kat’s own personal journey is a testament that you can transform your life, health and that your skin health will directly benefit as you make the changes in your life. You can see the difference it makes in her life. Healthy, beautiful skin is a good indicator of what is going on inside.

Sometimes it’s what you don’t do that makes you beautiful.

Here is a quote from Chapter 2 – The Process of Shedding.

“The truth is, beauty and comfort in our own skin and bodies is a natural, effortless state that is too often thrown off balance by modern assaults, conveniences and toxin to which our bodies are unable to adapt.

Beauty is not about buying, applying and doing all the “right” things. It is what remains in each of us after we lift away the burdens and stop the self-sabotage that prevents us from thriving. … As I shed these mind-sets and self –sabotaging practices one by one, I was able to reattune to my own true essence, and once again hear the long-muffled messages from my body that had been there all along.”

Kat’s message is that this can happen for you and her book provides a roadmap.

Kat James Transformation.

To read more and listen to the interview CLICK HERE.

You can also listen on iTunes and any podcast app.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Health Quest Podcast Subscription List

Privacy Policy: