Cordyceps for Stamina, Endurance and Sex Drive*

From: "Health Quest Podcast" <Steve@PROTECTED>
Date: March 5th 2020

Hello

I have just uploaded my latest interview

MushroomsIn this interview with Mark Kaylor, we will discuss Cordyceps. Cordyceps is very interesting as it is a fungus that grows on the head of a caterpillar. (Who discovers these things?) Mark discusses the benefits of Cordyceps from both the historical story as well as current scientific research. Remember that we are discussing the nutritional benefits of Cordyceps. Our discussion of scientific research does not constitute a medical claim.

Mark has defined the four “R”s of benefits for nutritional mushrooms.

Nutritional products do not treat disease. They are not drugs. Nutrients nourish the body. Results are achieved through the body’s own innate ability to utilize nutrients to facilitate the four “R”s mentioned. This is the beauty of nature and the power of nutrition.

Cordyceps (cordyceps sinensis)

“Found in pristine high altitude locations in Nepal and China, Cordyceps mushrooms are used in China to promote stamina, endurance and sex drive.* Cordyceps has gained much attention in the West since the early 1990’s, when Chinese track athletes shattered world records and revealed that Cordyceps was an important part of their training regimen. Since that time Cordyceps has been embraced by a growing number of endurance athletes worldwide. Cordyceps was traditionally reputed as a precious longevity-supporting herb, but now considered a mushroom, is widely recognized for its energy and cardio support.*” Source Mushroom Wisdom.

Mark also discusses the science and benefits of Cordyceps for the following concerns:

  • Kidney Support*
  • Immune Support*
  • Sexual Support*
  • Energy Support*
  • Respiratory Support*

To read more and listen to the interview CLICK HERE.

You can also listen on iTunes and any podcast app.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Health Quest Podcast Subscription List

Privacy Policy: