Spice Oils Can Kill Viruses

From: "Health Quest Podcast" <Steve@PROTECTED>
Date: March 28th 2020

Hello

I have just uploaded my latest interview

Oregano, Cumin, Wild Sage and Cinnamon Oils Kill Viruses

Immune_SupportThis is our first interview recorded on March 20, 2020 during the COVID-19 outbreak. We have a powerful interview with Dr. Cass Ingram on the use of spice oils for these times. I have interviewed Dr. Ingram many times over several decades. He is a tireless proponent of natural spice oils and more.

In this interview we will explore how and why to use spice oils as part of your plan to stay healthy. Here is what you need to know first:

We are not suggesting that spice oils are a cure or treatment for any disease, and especially not for the COVID-19 virus*. What we are suggesting is that powerful spice oils can play an important part of your regimen to stay healthy. It is one part of a strategic approach to dealing with these times. Dr. Ingram would be the first to agree that there are many ways to manage your risk and the wise person will employ most of them. A strategic approach will lead to a reduction in risk and includes a targeted plan to stay healthy.

Social distancing and better hygienic practices will reduce your risk of exposure. A targeted nutritional approach will support immunity in both a general and specific ways. This means to improve diet and take supplements that are foundational such as vitamins A, C and D. In addition you then consider nutrients that support immune and respiratory function. In addition to that, you then consider direct attacks on the virus. And this is where the spice oils become important.

It has been shown that spice oils such as oregano, cumin, wild sage and cinnamon can kill a corona virus in vitro. Exposing the virus in a human cell culture to these spice oils can kill the virus in 20 minutes. That’s in a dish, what about in humans? Here’s my thinking:

  • The virus enters the body through the mouth and nose. True.
  • Whether one gets sick depends on several factors including immune status, exposure and viral load. Not everyone gets sick and of those that get sick, most recover. True.
  • There are many separate things that you can and should do to reduce risk and exposure. True.
  • There are many distinct ways that you can support immune function. True.
  • Spice oils can kill the virus with contact. True.
  • Using spice oils orally and nasally is to attempt to kill viruses as they enter to body and reside in the throat before migrating to the lungs is a good tactic.
  • Using spice oils is just one part of a broad strategic plan; however it is an important if not crucial part because it kills the virus on contact. What else does that in the same way? This is a good idea.

It is important to remember that you get to choose how best to proceed. How intensively do you want to engage in this fight? Not everyone can do everything. If you only add one thing in this list to your program make it the wild oregano oil. Make this a part of your overall strategy. The more you do to reduce exposure and risk, the greater your chances for success.

To read more and listen to the interview CLICK HERE.

You can also listen on iTunes and any podcast app.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Health Quest Podcast Subscription List

Privacy Policy: