Quick Immune Response to Coronavirus

From: "Health Quest Podcast" <Steve@PROTECTED>
Date: April 24th 2020

Hello

I have just uploaded my latest interview

Nutrition and lifestyle modifications are your best defense.

In this interview Dr. Michael Schwartz, we discuss the principles of naturopathy as foundational to good health. Then we will discuss the specific nutrients that he recommends to his clients regarding coronavirus and how to support a quick immune response.

DISCLAIMER: We are not suggesting that nutrition is a cure or treatment for any disease and especially not for the COVID-19 virus*.

What we are suggesting is that powerful nutrients are an important part of your regimen to stay healthy. It is one part of a strategic approach to dealing with these times. Dr. Schwartz would be the first to agree that there are many ways to manage your risk and the wise person will employ most of them. A strategic approach will lead to a reduction in risk and include a targeted plan to stay healthy.

  • Origins of the Immune SystemEat a wide variety of healthy natural foods.
  • Take targeted nutritional supplements based on your needs.
  • Get out in the sunshine
  • Drink plenty of pure water
  • Practice deep breathing
  • Get restful sleep
  • Move
  • Have a healthy mental attitude and approach to life
  • Connect with your spiritual self

This is a plan for your lifetime. These are the foundations of health. The more you shape your life to be built on these foundations, the better your health and immunity will be over time.

During this time social distancing and better hygienic practices will reduce your risk of exposure. A targeted nutritional approach will support immunity in both a general and specific ways. This means to improve diet and take supplements that are foundational for immune health such as vitamins A, C and D. In addition you then consider nutrients that support immune and respiratory function.

Dr. Schwartz has recommendations that he uses with his clients who seek immune support against viral challenges. Remember this in not to treat disease. It is to support natural immune system function.

To read more and listen to the interview CLICK HERE.

You can also listen on iTunes and any podcast app.

CLICK image for more interviews on immune support

Immune_Support

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Health Quest Podcast Subscription List