Green Propolis Provides Unique Health and Immune Support

From: "Health Quest Podcast" <Steve@PROTECTED>
Date: May 18th 2020

Hello

I have just uploaded my latest interview

The beneficial properties of Propolis depends on many factors.

Mark KaylorIn this interview with Mark Kaylor, we will discuss the properties of green propolis. Mark will make the distinctions between brown, green and red propolis. This is our second interview with Mark on propolis. In our previous interview we discussed brown propolis and in our next interview we will discuss red propolis.

Most people who use propolis don’t know that there are different sources and regions of the world that produce propolis. Most people assume all propolis is the same. They are not. And most people don’t know how to make the distinctions between companies and products. It is one of the biggest mistakes people make when buying nutritional supplements. They don’t put the energy and time to learn how to indentify better companies and products.

One of the main goals of HealthQuestPodcast.com is to explore the science of nutrition and supplement manufacturing. We only allow credible companies to be represented here. We vet them so you don’t have to. In this way we are one of your trusted sources. Then we teach you the important distinctions that make a difference. In this case we have examined NaturaNectar as a company. We interviewed the co-founder J.L. PaisLeme. CLICK here to listen to his interview.

As we look deep into the products produced by NaturaNectar you will learn more about the distinctions between their propolis products. Would you rather buy your propolis from a company whose sole mission is to bring you the best propolis in the world or from a company whose only passion is to capitalize on the naive consumer? You get to decide if it is important enough to you to figure it out.

If it seems like work, it is, but only at first. Once you have identified companies you trust, you can try their products with confidence. That’s how I feel about NaturaNectar. You can try different products if you want to experiment. The best product is the one that works best for you. Don’t be afraid of trying different products. This is how you discover the best nutritional program for you.

To read more and listen to the interview CLICK HERE.

You can also listen on iTunes and any podcast app.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Health Quest Podcast Subscription List

Privacy Policy: