Health Quest Podcast Message

From: "Health Quest Podcast" <Steve@PROTECTED>
Date: June 2nd 2020

Hello

I have just uploaded my latest interview

Advanced Probiotic Skin Care Makes a Difference You Can Feel

Skin SupportDr. Jason MitchellIn this interview with Dr. Jason Mitchell we will discuss the importance of your skins microbiome. Just as we have learned of the importance of the gut microbiome and our soil’s microbiome, we are now learning of the importance of the skin’s microbiome.

Dr. Mitchell explains the role of beneficial bacteria on our skin. He discusses what disrupts our beneficial balance and how topical products can support healthy and glowing skin. He explains the origins of Probulin® Skin Care line and how they can be effective to maintain your skin.

When it comes to probiotics, most people think of digestion. Probiotics are changing skin care. Your skin, as you know, is your body’s largest organ, and in many ways, the most vulnerable. The skin is subject to exposure from the environment as well as from pollutants, and other challenges. Healthy looking skin can be supported and nurtured using both topical and internal probiotics.

How It Works

Probiotics have been shown to support your skin both externally (applied directly to your skin) and internally (ingesting a digestive probiotic supplement). Applied topically, probiotics benefit skin health by:

  • Moisturizing
  • Protecting the skin from the elements
  • Supporting brighter healthier looking skin
  • Supporting skin’s natural renewal process

Taken internally, probiotics help maintain a healthy balance of “good bacteria” in the gut, which in turn benefits your skin. Here’s how probiotics help:

  • Support healthier more youthful appearance of the skin
  • Supports the skin’s protective lipid barrier
  • Maintain a healthy balance of skin bacteria
  • Helps maintain skin’s overall health

Why It Works

Your skin surface is actually a complex ecosystem, just like your gut. Maintaining skin health means supporting the “good bacteria” and maintaining a healthy balance of natural skin flora. Probiotic skin support works with the body’s natural mechanisms to promote healthy looking skin.

To read more and listen to the interview CLICK HERE.

You can also listen on iTunes and any podcast app.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Health Quest Podcast Subscription List

Privacy Policy: