Boosting Your Collagen Production, Naturally with BioSil®

From: "Health Quest Podcast" <Steve@PROTECTED>
Date: June 16th 2020

Hello

I have just uploaded my latest interview

BioSil® supports production of collagen, elastin and keratin

InSkin Support this interview with Richard Passwater, Jr. we will discuss the role of collagen throughout the body. A lot of consumers are interested in collagen. Collagen supplements abound. Collagen is the main support for cells throughout the body. Along with collagen, elastin and keratin are the main proteins used in the body to support hair, skin, nails and bones.  As we age our production of collagen goes down. Many consumers are taking collagen in hopes of off-setting this decline.

Unfortunately, taking supplemental collagen is not the best way to build and maintain collagen in the body. This is because taking supplemental collagen does not automatically become collagen in the body. It sounds simple; the body is losing collagen, so take more collagen. But it does not work that way.

The body uses enzymes to build collagen. As we age our production and work of enzymes decreases. The key to increasing collagen by measurable amounts requires supporting the enzymatic activity of collagen building enzymes. The is what BioSil® does in the body. BioSil® consumption results in measurable changes in skin health and wrinkles, changes in bone health as well as hair and nails because of it’s effects on the enzymes.

How do we know BioSil® does this in the body? SCIENCE. There is wonderful clinical science that reveals that BioSil® is the real deal.

The key is activating the cells in your body that produce these structural proteins directly inside skin and hair tissue. BioSil’s® patented ch-OSA®, helps your body regenerate optimal amounts of these three “must have” proteins – safely and naturally.

To read more and listen to the interview CLICK HERE.

You can also listen on iTunes and any podcast app.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Health Quest Podcast Subscription List

Privacy Policy: