Brazilian Red Propolis Has Unique Properties and Benefits

From: "Health Quest Podcast" <Steve@PROTECTED>
Date: July 29th 2020

Hello

I have just uploaded my latest interview

What are the distinctions that make Brazilian Red Propolis special?

In this interview, Mark Kaylor discusses Brazilian Red Propolis. In our previous interviews we have discussed the Brown Propolis and the Green Propolis. What these three types of propolis have in common is that they are all propolis and they have similar benefits, such as immune support*.  But it is their distinctions from one another that make each one unique and we discuss these in our three interviews with Mark.

The name propolis means (pro= before) + (polis=city).  Propolis is an amazing substance that is strategically placed by honeybees at the entrance to their hives to serve as the defender of the hive. As a consequence, the beehive is one of the most sterile environments known by man even at high degrees of temperature and humidity. Civilizations have relied on bee propolis to support their health for thousands of years.*

Red propolis is considered the rarest and most beneficial of all of the classes of propolis.

Brazilian Red Bee Propolis is one of nature’s most beneficial foods! In today’s cutting edge science circles, numerous research papers have been published on the health benefits of this ruby of the hive.* For the last decade and every year afterwards, new scientific studies uncover the phenomenal health benefits of this exotic ingredient. It is a natural source of compounds such as Neovestitol, and Vestitol and contains the most variety of flavonoids of any world propolis.

Brazilian Red Propolis is the most exotic and premium bee propolis of the world, and the only type of bee propolis to offer an exclusive combination of isoflavones and lignans. These special classes of flavonoids promote a natural hormonal balance in the human body*.

  • Supports pancreatic cell health*
  • Supports lung cell health*
  • Supports blood cell health*
  • Promotes cardiovascular health*
  • Promotes a healthy metabolism*
  • Hormonal balance properties* through unique isoflavones and lignans
  • Immune modulation*properties
  • Promotes skin, nail and hair health*

To read more and listen to the interview CLICK HERE.
You can also listen on iTunes and any podcast app.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Health Quest Podcast Subscription List

Privacy Policy: