UltraFucoidan™ from Seaweed Stimulates Immune Cells

From: "Health Quest Podcast" <Steve@PROTECTED>
Date: November 27th 2020

Hello

I have just uploaded my latest interview.

In this interview with Jay Hyeok, we will discuss fucoidan from seaweed. Seaweed has long been recognized for its rich nutritional value. Seaweed has been a part of some traditional diets for centuries. What modern science and technology is able to do now is to identify the most important constituents and articulating the benefits.

Specifically we are discussing UltraFucoidan™ from Vesta Ingredients. In our search for effective and innovative nutraceuticals, we look to the companies that make the ingredients that are effective. Your supplement needs clinically studied, trademarked and branded ingrdients in order to guarantee effectiveness and safety. Otherwise how do you know what’s in the supplement you are taking?

Benefits of Fucoidan

  • Eliminates free radicals through strong antioxidant properties
  • Supports a healthy immune system
  • Reduces blood lipids
  • Supports wound healing
  • Helps to speed recovery from illness
  • Provides gastric protection*

The Science of Fucoidan

Google Scholar

How can the average consumer know if there is significant science on a particular nutrient? My favorite resource is Google Scholar (scholar.google.com). You can search for the scientific and clinical research. You can filter by year and you can search with additional search terms in order to be more specific. Here are the results of my recent search.

The consumer who does the best research will get the best results. Do your homework. Identify reputable companies. Seek to understand the science of nutrition and look for credible, reliable and accurate resources. The more you know, the better choices you will make. Better choices lead to better outcomes.

To read more and listen to the interview CLICK HERE.
You can also listen on iTunes and any podcast app.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Health Quest Podcast Subscription List

Privacy Policy: