Dr. Gaetano Morello Discusses Pain, Discomfort and Inflammation*

From: "Health Quest Podcast" <Steve@PROTECTED>
Date: December 13th 2020

Hello

I have just uploaded my latest interview.

In this interview with Dr. Gaetano Morello, we will discuss pain and discomfort. Dr. Morello is uniquely qualified to discuss these issues. Dr. Morello is a published author and licensed naturopathic physician. Recently he has been appointed as a Clinician at the newly created Complex Chronic Disease Program located at BC Women’s Hospital in Vancouver. He is the first naturopathic doctor to hold such a position at a major North American hospital. The foundation of Dr. Morello’s belief’s in integrative medicine comes from the simple premise that the body has an innate ability to heal itself once you give it the proper environment.

IMPORTANT NOTE: It is important to remember that nutrients are not drugs and drugs are not nutrients. Even when nutrients are used in clinical studies and used by doctors, this does not make them a medical drugs. Nutrients support the natural healing processes. Natural Factors does not make medical claims for its products.

Google ScholarGoogle Scholar

I recommend and use Google Scholar all the time. You can use it to get a good overview of the science of nutritional products. You can sort and filter to focus your search. Is there good science and how much is there? Google Scholar can show you. Here are my search results:

palmitoylethanolamide = 7890 results

Theracurmin = 571 results

Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA)

PEA (palmitoylethanolamide) is a fatty-acid-like compound naturally found in foods. Natural Factors PEA400 is naturally produced from fractionated non-GMO safflower oil. It then undergoes a micronization process for improved solubility and absorption. PEA has been shown to be helpful in managing occasional pain and discomfort.*

PEA AND THE ENDOCANNABINOID SYSTEM
PEA (N-palmitoylethanolamide) is an endogenous fatty acid amide that belongs to the family of biologically active lipids that are increased by the body to soothe discomfort. PEA is a member of the ECS with several biological functions, including neuromodulatory activity in the central nervous system.* It has been demonstrated to be effective on the different inflammatory mechanisms that develop and maintain both neurogenic and neuropathic pain.*

Theracurmin Curcumin

Theracurmin – a natural preparation that utilizes advanced techniques to reduce the particle size of curcumin within a vegetable gum (gum ghatti) to dramatically increase its solubility and bioavailability. Detailed absorption studies have proven that Theracurmin is the best-absorbed form of curcumin on the market. This improved absorption with Theracurmin is extremely important in getting the health benefits curcumin provides. Scientific scrutiny revealed that Theracurmin was more bioavailable on a milligram-to-milligram basis than other leading enhanced and regular forms of curcumin.

CLICK HERE for all my interviews on Theracurmin

To read more and listen to the interview CLICK HERE.
You can also listen on iTunes and any podcast app.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Health Quest Podcast Subscription List

Privacy Policy: