372 – Chaga Mushroom Supports Natural Immune Health

From: "Health Quest Podcast" <Steve@PROTECTED>
Date: January 12th 2021

Hello

I have just uploaded my latest interview.

Dr. Cass Ingram discusses how to use Chaga.

Wild chaga is the richest known source of that all-important antioxidant enzyme which protects the body tissues, SOD (superoxide dismutase). It is also a dense source of melanin, beta glucan, biological sterols, vitamin D2, and rare trace minerals. These rare trace minerals incude rubidiium, cesium, and germanium. This is what makes wild chaga an ideal whole food supplement to support a healthy anti-aging and whole body function response, the optimal daily adaptogen and immune potentiator.

Purported Uses – source:
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center

  • To prevent and treat cancer*
    Laboratory and animal studies suggest chaga may inhibit the progression of some cancers.
  • To stimulate the immune system*
    Laboratory and animal studies suggest chaga can activate some types of immune cells.
  • To reduce inflammation*
    Laboratory and animal studies suggest anti-inflammatory effects.
  • To protect the liver*
    Although protective effects have been reported, these benefits have not yet been studied or confirmed.

Google Scholar

Google Scholar is my favorite research site for exploring the scientific studies. Here the results of my most recent look at the studies.

Remember, Chaga is a food. Chaga is not a drug. These scientific studies reveal the powerful benefits to be found in nature. Discussion of the studies does not create a drug claim. All benefits discussed are nutritional only.* The amount of ongoing studies suggest that Chaga is showing impressive results which leads to additional research. Checking out Google Scholar will reveal to you the extent and nature of the benefits.

To read more and listen to the interview CLICK HERE.
You can also listen on iTunes and any podcast app.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Health Quest Podcast Subscription List

Privacy Policy: