The Types and Benefits of Collagen Protein

From: "Health Quest Podcast" <Steve@PROTECTED>
Date: August 16th 2021

Hello

I have just uploaded my latest interview.

Collagen supports skin, hair, nails and all tissues in your body.

In this interview with Charlie Bailes we will discuss collagen. Many of you have heard of collagen. Some of you are taking collagen as a supplement. Charlie will explain the different types of collagen and the benefits of collagen to human health. Charlie will explain what are the distinctions that you need to understand.

What is collagen?

Select content provided by CBSupplements.com.

Collagen is the most abundant type of protein found in all mammals, including humans. It is located in many parts of our bodies including hair, nails, skin, bones, muscles, tendons, our blood vessels, many vital organs including the heart, lungs and our digestive system, most notably the small intestine.

tendons.

Benefits of Collagen

Distinctions to Consider

1. Ingredients: Choose a multi collagen that comes from all 4 food sources (Beef, Chicken, Fish, & Eggs) because it’ll provide all 5 Types of Collagen (I, II, III, V, X). Consider the following:

  • Grass-fed Beef
  • Non-GMO
  • Gluten-free
  • Manufactured in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) facility and (if this matters to you, and it does for most) in the U.S.
  • Free of Artificial Sweeteners (especially their flavors)
  • Bonus: Paleo-friendly, Lactose-free, Soy-free, Dairy-free
  • Extra Bonus: an M.D. and/or Nutritionist supports the collagen supplement (for example, Dr. Cate, M.D. supports CBSupplements collagen).

Learn more at Collagen College

Collagen College is the online resource at CBSupplements.com where you can learn more. You can also search Google Scholar where there are nearly 3,000,000 studies on collagen, with nearly 30,000 studies in 2021 already. Can you say “abundant science”?

To read more and listen to the interview CLICK HERE.
You can also listen on iTunes and any podcast app.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Health Quest Podcast Subscription List

Privacy Policy: