Michael Tierra – Herbal Pioneer and Educator

From: "Health Quest Podcast" <Steve@PROTECTED>
Date: April 10th 2022

Hello

I have just uploaded my latest interview.

Michael Tierra is the founder of the American Herbalists Guild.

Michael and Lesley Tierra founded the
East West School of Planetary Herbology

Michael Tierra is one of the pioneers of the modern herbal era. I was fortunate enough to interview Michael in 2006 for my radio show. I have always had an interest in capturing the ideas and voices of those who have helped shape our understanding of nutrition and natural healing. Michael Tierra is one of the important early influencers.

East-West School of Planetary Herbology

The East-West School of Planetary Herbology has trained over 10,000 herbalists worldwide. Many of today’s well-known practicing herbalists trained at East West! Check their courses which range from home herbalist courses to clinical and professional herbalists.

“The East West Herb Courses integrate time-tested traditional assessment methods that lead you to the right herb or herbal formula to work for each person.

Traditional herbal diagnosis is as important for herbal healing as knowing the common properties of herbs.

Most of us have our origins on different continents, enjoy food from many parts of the world, or live in locales with a restricted variety herbs that are only useful for a limited number of diseases.

Why in the face of disease should we ever limit ourselves to only one set of herbs or system of herbal healing?

The East West School Herb Courses teach Planetary Herbology so you know how to use any herb no matter where it grows or where you live/travel.

Staffed by a talented faculty of professional herbalists, the East West Herb Courses offer distance and on-site education from the very best experts in the field.

Since its founding in 1980, the East West School of Planetary Herbology has graduated the largest number of leaders in the herbal industry. It has more than 10,000 students throughout the world in over 40 countries.” excerpt from PlanetHerbs.com.

Planetary Herbals

Michael has formulated many herbal formulas and you can find these as Planetary Herbals. Planetary Herbals offers the best of classic herbal traditions, integrating herbal formulas used continuously for literally hundreds of thousands of years, with the latest finding of clinical pharmacological research.

To read more and listen to the interview CLICK HERE.
You can also listen on iTunes and any podcast app.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Health Quest Podcast Subscription List

Privacy Policy: