Aged Garlic Extract has over 900 scientific studies

From: "Health Quest Podcast" <Steve@PROTECTED>
Date: July 19th 2022

Hello

I have just uploaded my latest podcast.

Listen to what the experts say, and the science reveals.

There are over 900 scientific studies on
Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract

I have interviewed many of the experts and researchers who have researched the wonderful benefits of Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract. With over 900 studies there is plenty to discuss.

Popular Guests

Topics Covered

  • Blood Pressure
  • Immunity
  • Cardiovascular Health
  • Probiotics
  • Greens
  • Brain Health
  • Sexual Health

How do we know that a supplement works? When you want to know the answer to this question, look to the science. It is through the modern scientific inquiry that we have confidence in what nutrition can do. Just remember to use the products that were used in the studies. Don’t assume that any other garlic has the same benefits. You can always ask for any studies on any product that interests you. Be careful with ‘borrowed science’.

To read more and listen to the interview CLICK HERE.
You can also listen on iTunes and any podcast app.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Health Quest Podcast Subscription List

Privacy Policy: