Show Your Heart Some Love

From: "Health Quest Podcast" <Steve@PROTECTED>
Date: August 9th 2022

Hello

I have just uploaded my latest interview.

A Healthy Heart is a Well-Nourished Heart

Key Nutrients for Heart Health

In this interview with Monique Wellise we will discuss the most important nutrients for cardiovascular support. It is axiomatic that a heart cannot be fully healthy if one is not well-nourished. A person who is well-nourished will do better than someone who is not. Is this even debatable? I think not.

This concept of being well nourished is at the foundation of all health. The body is dependent on an ongoing supply of the essential nutrients to function properly and to support the structure of healthy tissue. In this interview we will discuss Omega-3 Fish Oil, CoQ10 and Magnesium as perhaps the 3 most important.

Monique also discusses the role that anger plays in disrupting our health. Cortisol is know to be a problem when high levels are sustained and anger is not well-managed. Two important nutrients that we discuss here are PharmaGABA and Ashwagandha herb.

One of the important concepts that we discuss is why it is important to understand the distinctions between products in the marketplace. With every nutrient we discuss, Monique makes the point that all nutrients are not the same in many ways. There are various types of nutrients, and some are far better than others. To get the best results you must choose and use quality products from conscientious companies such as Natural Factors.

Shop Your Local Health Store

As a side note we discuss the irreplaceable role played by independent health food stores. Where else will you find the knowledge, passion and best products? Who do you trust when seeking guidance regarding nutrition? This is why we think that independent health stores are your best source for this type of knowledge. Support your local store. You will miss them when they are gone.

Passionate retailers have a long history of educating consumers and acting as a gatekeeper to the best products. As a result consumers learn from retailers about the best products and how to use them. This is why and how this products became popular. Products work and when people try them, they become believers. It is win, win, win for customers, retailers and manufacturers.

To read more and listen to the interview CLICK HERE.
You can also listen on iTunes and any podcast app.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Health Quest Podcast Subscription List

Privacy Policy: