Improving Anxiety and Mood

From: "Health Quest Podcast" <Steve@PROTECTED>
Date: August 29th 2022

Hello

I have just uploaded my latest interview.

Nutritional Support for Your Nervous System and Brain Health

Anxiety and Mood

Jolie Root Discusses the Most Important Nutrients for Anxiety

In this interview Jolie Root will discuss the challenges many of us face with anxiety and mood disorders. Her message is that nutrition is critical to support the normal structure and function of the nervous system and brain. Everyone needs good nutrition to support all aspects of health.

Nutritional shortages can leave us without the resources to maintain, restore and rebuild good health. Jolie gives us good understanding of the importance of omega-3 fatty acids and nutrients such as B-complex vitamins, magnesium, GABA, theanine,

Jolie also discusses her favorite Carlson Labs products for stress and anxiety called Totally Zen.A busy lifestyle, bad night’s sleep, or unfortunate event can throw off our mind-body balance. Regardless of the cause, we all have days when our bodies need some extra support. Help reset your mindset with Totally Zen, which promotes calmness, mental clarity, and a healthy mood. It’s specially formulated with B-complex vitamins, L-theanine, GABA, and other nutrients that help ease occasional nervous tension, stress, moodiness, and fuzzy thinking.
  • Promotes calmness and mental clarity
  • Supports a healthy mood
  • Helps ease occasional nervous tension and stress
  • Totally Zen Provides GABA, L-theanine, and B vitamins

To read more and listen to the interview CLICK HERE.
You can also listen on iTunes and any podcast app.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Health Quest Podcast Subscription List

Privacy Policy: