What is Collagen and How Does It Work?

From: "Health Quest Podcast" <Steve@PROTECTED>
Date: November 30th 2022

Hello

I have just uploaded my latest interview.

Yolanda Fenton discusses collagen, its various benefits,
and how to select the best collagen formula

Yolanda Fenton discusses collagen, its various benefits, and how to select the best collagen formula

In this interview, Yolanda Fenton discusses the many benefits of collagen. She also emphasizes the importance of knowing the difference between high quality and low quality raw materials, as well as the importance of having a product tested for contaminants.

Collagen is a protein that is found in the connective tissues of the body. It makes up 25-35% of the protein in the body and is the main structural protein. It is responsible for repairing the body after an injury and is also known for its beauty benefits. Collagen can be taken as a supplement in order to improve the health of the skin, hair, nails, and joints.

Yolanda discusses the importance of collagen in maintaining healthy and youthful skin. The decline in collagen production with age is a major factor in the development of wrinkles and other signs of aging. The body needs specific amino acids to create collagen, and these can be found in collagen supplements. Collagen production can be further decreased by poor dietary habits and other factors, leading to premature aging.

Collagen vector illustration. Medical and anatomical labeled scheme with fibers, epidermis, hypodermis and muscle. Weakening low and optimal production compared diagram. Skin care and biology basics.

Collagen is an important protein for skin health, and its levels decrease as we age. This leads to wrinkles and a loss of elasticity. Supplementing with collagen can help to plump the skin and reduce the signs of aging.

  • People know collagen for beauty, but are there other parts of the body that need collagen?
  • How many different types of collagen are there–and are any “better” than others?
  • What are the important differences between types 1, 2 and 3?
  • How do we support collagen in the body?
  • Are there concerns with collagen supplements?
  • What is hydrolyzed collagen?
  • What are the benefits of using hydrolyzed collagen
  • What makes Total Body Collagen unique?
  • The unique benefits of Verisol.
  • The benefits of Collactive.
  • What role do the synergistic ingredients play in Total Body Collagen?
  • What is the best way for someone to incorporate Total Body Collagen into their lives?
  • What is ISURA?

To read more and listen to the interview CLICK HERE.
You can also listen on iTunes and any podcast app.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Health Quest Podcast Subscription List

Privacy Policy: