433 – Neil E. Levin Discusses NOW® Laboratory

From: "Health Quest Podcast" <Steve@PROTECTED>
Date: February 14th 2023

Hello

I have just uploaded my latest interview.

433 - Neil E. Levin Discusses NOW Labs

NOW® has a world-class lab that is amazing.

In this interview Neil E. Levin discusses the world-class lab that NOW has created. NOW has become one of the largest and oldest companies in the natural products industry. I first became aware of NOW in 1976 as a supplier in my health food store. I have seen them grow in quality and commitment and they now providing products to 100 countries around the world.

The labs at NOW foods are incredible. Neil reveals that the lab alone is a $100,000,000 investment. They have 160 people working in the lab and they conduct nearly 20,000 tests every month. I was more than impressed during this interview and I think you will be as well. This interview reveals what is possible in the supplement manufacture space. This is a standard to which all companies and should aspire. It is a standard that we as consumers can use to measure others companies.

We as consumers are on our own when it comes to finding good companies. This is one of the main missions of HealthQuestPodcast.com – to find and share good companies with my listeners. Good companies, with great products deserved to be recognized. And you as the consumer need to know who you can trust. NOW® is a great example. This is an impressive interview.

To read more and listen to the interview CLICK HERE.
You can also listen on iTunes and any podcast app.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

Health Quest Podcast Subscription List

Privacy Policy: